Albert King - Blue On Blues CD1


Sunday, February 10, 2008


Albert King - Blue On Blues CD1

Albert King - Blue On Blues  CD1




Artist: Blues - Various Artists

Album: Albert King - Blue On Blues CD1

Year: 0

Tracks: 15

Genre: Blues

1 I Get Evil (Albert King)
2 I'll Play The Blues For You (Albert King)
3 Rainin' In California (Albert King)
4 Stormy Monday (Albert King)
5 That's What The Blues Is All About (Albert King)
6 The Sky Is Crying (Albert King)
7 Going Down (Freddie King)
8 Het Baby (Freddie King)
9 Hide Away (Freddie King)
10 Mojo Boogie (Freddie King)
11 Please Accept My Love (Freddie King)
12 Rock Me baby (Freddie King)
13 All Your Love (I Miss Loving; Otis Rush)
14 Double Trouble (Otis Rush)
15 It Takes Time (Otis Rush)

Download Albert King - Blue On Blues CD1 mp3 : Albert King - Blue On Blues CD1



Related:
Remixes
Gothic Illusion
I Got High remix

0 comments: